Well it has certainly been a while but with very little action to now watch in the World Cup I thought it may be a good time to get back in the game and brush off the blog.
I have a lot to catch up on and talk about, I have to probably find a new name for the blog as i’m now so distant from a Virtual Machine its unreal, I’ve got plenty of things I’d like to write but probably can’t as i’ll get a “Googlehit” from some big data crunching thingy that my HR have and I won’t be writing much about technology as it’s all cyclic anyway and the same shit reincarnated, so with all that withstanding I start my return to blogging with some small snippets of wisdom that may help you within your own day to day life;
- Be the silverback not the chimp, think about the difference between the two when they are in the wild, you are in a habitat its just not as obvious to spot patterns,
- Get involved or engage in chimp warfare at your peril, chimp warfare is amongst you everywhere you just need to see the wood from the trees to know where it in day to day life, particularly in offices,
- It’s a marathon not a sprint, no task should be done as quickly as possible unless it involves doing something you hate,
- Don’t laugh, it could happen to you, be rather horrible and learn from other peoples mistakes,
- Saying nothing in response to a question doesn’t mean you are not answering the question, if somebody can’t wait 2 seconds for a correct answer don’t bother answering it, they probably wouldn’t accept it anyway
You are probably wondering what any of that means above, if it does then add a comment, I’m interested to know what you think it means.